Thursday, October 15, 2009

blog posts

Blog topic: If this is the first time in a long time you're reading outside of class, what are your thoughts about it? Is this something you would likely do on your own in the future? If you read for pleasure regularly, why do you do it? What satisfaction does it provide for you?

I actually think reading outside of class,reviewing and posting about the book is a lot of fun. I'd definitely continue it in the future.

....

I read for pleasure regularly because I find it fun to immerse myself into a new book or an old one and find something about the character that I haven't noticed before.

....


It satisfies a physical crave that I have (Well, besides eating, of course). Reading takes me out of my life and into other peoples' lives. So, I find it exhilarating.

No comments:

Post a Comment