Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yay! Payed for the courses...so I should be good.

As stated before in the previous post, I signed up for my courses and payed for them.

So, I should be good for the semster coming up.

Besides, I'm celebrating New Year's the old fashioned way- by going to a fancy-schmancy restaraunt that my sister works at. (ooh, the discounts we're going to get!)

:D

....


So....

I need to hang out with a bunch of my friends over the vacation.

:(

I haven't gotten the chance to, because of chores and stuff to do over the house.

I need to plan something. Maybe I'll hang out with them at the mall (right after I coerce my dad to fork over some money to get an I-pod touch.) *Evil smirk*

.....

And finally:


My New Year resolutions are:

1. Get an I-Pod Touch- (My sister got one before me and besides, I'm way behind on modern technology.[I still have a CD player and a cassette player]).

2. To make sure my family's happy over the year- (Been dealing with arguements from both parents and cleaning the house non-stop. Need to make them happy in some way.)

3. To make sure I'm happy- because who wouldn't try to do that for themselves? We all need to be happy in one way or another. (Whether it would be physical needs or emotional ones.)

No comments:

Post a Comment