Friday, September 17, 2010

A few weeks into the semester and I already have homework?!

So, over the week I've had a bunch of assignments for my courses:

-Mostly Math homework (which involves having to go on a site and solve a bunch of little equations.)I'm doing well, so far. I go to tutoring for this stuff so, I'm going to have to see if that works ...

-I have a Speech Communication assignment due later on in the semester, that I'm doing with a small group. It involves looking at Taiwanese culture (which I know absolutely nothing about.)

-and in my History course I have to do a two-paged essay assignment regarding -and I quote- "Which woman do you admire?" Doesn't have to be in History, Per Se, which is wonderful. In the end, I might do myself or my mom. Either way, we're both admirable.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment